Now we are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer for the full-time job in our office in Moscow , Russia.
QA Engineer will participate in testing the challenging web projects (UI, APIs) - functional, regression, load, and UAT testing of existing systems with focus not only on manual testing and test case preparation - automation, debugging experience is a must-have.
As a part of the team, you will need to analyze the existing system architecture and processes, schedule testing, respond quickly to the challenges or find the required information.
Testing stack: Java, Selenium, Appium, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
Project Stack: PHP7 + Yii2, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, Sphinx, Redis/Memcache
We use Kanban methodology.
Requirements for the candidate:
- 3 years of QA experience in commercial projects (web-based applications)
- Manual Regression, Functional, Exploratory and UAT testing
- 1 year of automated testing experience of web application (UI, APIs) with Java, Selenium WebDriver (Selenide) and mobile web with Appium
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation, test-cases
- Experience in working with requirements and without them
- Constant learning from experience and being proactive
What would be great:
- Experience in setting up and supporting CI systems (Bamboo/Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with version control tools (GIT)
- Basic UNIX shell knowledge
- Experience in Agile
- Official employment and working visa
- Competitive salary package
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Newest hardware
- Modern office in the downtown of sunny Budapest
- No dress-code or bureaucracy
- Career growth and professional development
- Free lunches, snacks, corporate mobile number, corporate Gym
- Fully paid English classes
- Tickets to Moscow paid by the company
- Family relocation from any region of ex-USSR and Europe